Thursday 1 September 2011

Hello World.

I acknowledged a long time ago that one of my biggest flaws is that I overanalyse everything. I like to have a plan, sometimes drawn out years in advance to when anything can take place, and when things don't fall into place, I panic. I love university, and with only a year left I realise that it truly has been the time of my life and that I wish it could go on forever. Alongside these thoughts come panic, the 'what-ifs' of what is to come next, the job I want and everything else for the rest of my life. I know nothing falls into place and that you have to work for everything you want. I am believe with my entire being that we all have a place and a purpose, and we just have to wait for that to be realised. I am still waiting to figure out what exactly that purpose is for me, where I belong and what I am meant to do, as I currently feel like I am going round in circles, but until then, this song is making unbelievably happy and optimistic.


No comments:

Post a Comment