Wednesday 10 August 2011

Northern Adventure.


Last week I again made my way up North to visit one of my housemates who was home for the summer. Two of the other girls arrived at the weekend and, along with her friends from home, we went out to celebrate her turning twenty. Though the night didn't stick to the original plan, we still had a great time: an amazing dinner, even more amazing cocktails, good wine, tottering around the city in new shoes that hadn't quite been broken in yet (that was just me in all honesty) and tequila shots in the kitchen. Definitely worth the trip!

Burrito! This dinner was delicious...

This cocktail was absolutely incredible! Tequila based, with raspberry and apple (I believe), it was called a Ruby Rod and went down an absolute treat. It was closely followed by the best Pina Colada I have ever had.

Also, while visiting my friend, her and her mum introduced me to the most beautiful nail polish that I have ever used. Already obsessed by reds, this is now the top of my wish list:
OPI's "I'm Not Really A Waitress."

No comments:

Post a Comment